Newest Kool Aid recruiting thread

2018 A10 Champions!
cat44

Post by cat44 » Fri Feb 16, 2018 10:30 am

Think Luke Worthington, Josh Sharma. Playing a few minutes elsewhere. What could they have done at DU with playing time?

wildforthecats

Post by wildforthecats » Fri Feb 16, 2018 11:08 am

Jake Cohen was a big man that got looks from Villanova and Stanford I believe.

BDL

Post by BDL » Fri Feb 16, 2018 11:27 am

Jay Catsby wrote:The article cited by the DavidsonMbbRecr tweet says that Stanford, Purdue, and Davidson are "im Gespraech" meaning in the discussion. I don't think that implies those are his final three.

Dornbirn Lions (Luka's club team) tweeted a few days ago that he was visiting Penn State (probably why he's currently stateside). I'd be willing to guess there are a number of other power conference teams in on him that we don't know about.

I'm not trying to be fatalist, as the articles surrounding Luka's visit here were very positive and we have more playing time to offer than anyone. But it might be a good idea to temper expectations, since it seems he is a very sought after talent.
Well now im pessimistic.... We really need to land him, no true big men in the class yet.

RichmondCat

Post by RichmondCat » Fri Feb 16, 2018 11:30 am

BDL wrote:
Jay Catsby wrote:The article cited by the DavidsonMbbRecr tweet says that Stanford, Purdue, and Davidson are "im Gespraech" meaning in the discussion. I don't think that implies those are his final three.

Dornbirn Lions (Luka's club team) tweeted a few days ago that he was visiting Penn State (probably why he's currently stateside). I'd be willing to guess there are a number of other power conference teams in on him that we don't know about.

I'm not trying to be fatalist, as the articles surrounding Luka's visit here were very positive and we have more playing time to offer than anyone. But it might be a good idea to temper expectations, since it seems he is a very sought after talent.
Well now im pessimistic.... We really need to land him, no true big men in the class yet.
TCC!

wildforthecats

Post by wildforthecats » Fri Feb 16, 2018 11:34 am

RichmondCat wrote:
BDL wrote:

TCC!
TCC is right!!!

Waitress

Post by Waitress » Fri Feb 16, 2018 11:48 am

wildforthecats wrote:
RichmondCat wrote:
BDL wrote:

TCC!
TCC is right!!!

Terrell Ivory often was present when McKillop was recruiting his brother, Titus, who eventually chose Penn State over Davidson. "Even though Titus didn't go to Davidson, when my father died, Coach McKillop was at the funeral," Terrell said. "I said then that I want to play for this man."
http://www.collegeinsider.com/indy06/bob_mckillop.html
The earth is round. Two plus two equals four.

~Tip well.

citycat

Post by citycat » Fri Feb 16, 2018 12:14 pm

Jake Cohen's dad assumed he was going to Stanford. He wasn't just "looked at" by the Cardinal, they offered him and rolled out the red carpet.

Mr. Cohen was not happy when Jake chose Davidson, but he came to love Jake's choice because he could attend nearly all Jake's games. He loved describing the details of his flight connections and upgrades.

He told several of us this story.

That's a great story about the Ivory family and Coach McKillop. There are better ones.

BDL

Post by BDL » Fri Feb 16, 2018 12:14 pm

wildforthecats wrote:
RichmondCat wrote:
BDL wrote:

TCC!
TCC is right!!!
Is this a clue?

catnhat

Post by catnhat » Fri Feb 16, 2018 1:08 pm

I think it's a way of life.

MikeMaloy15

Post by MikeMaloy15 » Fri Feb 16, 2018 1:40 pm

You need to learn, now, that "clues" from wftc are not clues at all.

Acorn

Post by Acorn » Fri Feb 16, 2018 1:59 pm

MikeMaloy15 wrote:You need to learn, now, that "clues" from wftc are not clues at all.
So you’re saying wftc doesn’t have a clue?

stevelee

Post by stevelee » Fri Feb 16, 2018 3:03 pm

it's hard to give what you don't have.

On the other hand, the most important things in life are the ones that you can have only if you give them away.
Μεγάλη ἡμέρα εἶναι Λύγξ

wildforthecats

Post by wildforthecats » Fri Feb 16, 2018 3:05 pm

BDL wrote:
wildforthecats wrote:
RichmondCat wrote:
BDL wrote:

TCC!
TCC is right!!!
Is this a clue?
Not this time.

BDL

Post by BDL » Fri Feb 16, 2018 11:12 pm

Does anyone know if Luka will be taking a visit to campus soon?

BDL

Post by BDL » Fri Feb 16, 2018 11:26 pm

BDL wrote:Does anyone know if Luka will be taking a visit to campus soon?
Or did he use up his official?