HOF - Coach Couch

A place to discuss topics which impact all of Davidson's sports
SandyCarnegie

HOF - Coach Couch

Post by SandyCarnegie » Tue Aug 23, 2016 4:22 pm

I would again reach out to all DC alums to contact Jim Murphy and nominate Coach Tom Couch for the HOF. We got it done for Coach Fagg, now lets do it for Coach Couch. Please let your voice be heard in Jim Murphy's office.
Those who do not know Coach Couch talk to any athlete during the 1960's through the early 1990's and they can tell you how dedicated he was as an athletic trainer, not only to the athletes but to any student who walked in his door.
Steve, John, Ross, Lowell, David, Sarah, Elizabeth and all others please help to make this happen. Coach deserves it.

SandyCarnegie

Coach Couch - HOF

Post by SandyCarnegie » Thu Jun 22, 2017 11:38 am

This is my broken record. I am asking everyone to please contact Jim Murphy and Gavin Viano to recommend Coach Tom Couch into the DC HOF. If any of you support this thought please take action and don't let this man's legacy slip through the cracks. I am very passionate about getting this done so if there is any information I can provide, I will be happy to do so. He and my father were friends, so I knew Coach from the first day he came to DC. Thank you for your time is this request.