DavidsonCats.com Forum Index DavidsonCats.com
Discuss Davidson College Athletics

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

2 tickets to Charleston Classic (November 15-18)

Post new topic   Reply to topic    DavidsonCats.com Forum Index -> Men's Basketball
View previous topic :: View next topic  
VT Hokie

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2018 1:42 pm    Post subject: 2 tickets to Charleston Classic (November 15-18) Reply with quote

Greetings Wildcats,

I apologize in advance for posting on this board if it's not the best place to post. I'm a VT Hokie and don't regularly visit your message boards. Yes, it still hurts that Greenberg didn't think Steph was good enough to play at VT.

I purchased two tickets to all sessions of the Charleston Classic BB tournament on Nov. 15, 16, 18 in Charleston, SC. We are going to support our Hokies. Once the tickets came, I realized Virginia Tech plays Miami in football on Nov. 17, so we are leaving after the second day of the tournament to go to football game. I have two tickets available to all sessions that Davidson could possibly play in. The tickets are "premium sideline" seats, so you can sit right behind the bench if you get there early enough. I'm looking to sell two tickets to the following:

Session 2 on 11/15/18 (App State v. Purdue @ 5:00, Wichita State v. Davidson @ 7:00)
Session 4 on 11/16/18 (Losers of above games @ 4:30, Winners of above games @ 6:30)
Sessions 5 & 6 on 11/18/18 (Tickets to all four games on this day, including the championship game)

My wife and I are only going to Sessions 1 & 3 to see the Hokies play.

I'm asking $120 for all the tickets (less than half price) if any Davidson fans need tickets.

Email me at: hearljoey at msn dot com or call/text 336-287-0328
Waitress

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2018 2:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome!

And if it is, that’s not my fault.
And if it was, I didn’t mean it.
And if I did…
You deserved it.

~Tip well.
catnhat

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2018 3:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What were they thinking? Everyone knows turkeys don't wear boots.
i77cat

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2018 4:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Text sent. Nice deal. Thanks for the offer, VT Hokie.
VT Hokie

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2018 4:09 pm    Post subject: Tickets Sold Reply with quote

Tickets are sold. Thanks for letting a Hokie visit your boards.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    DavidsonCats.com Forum Index -> Men's Basketball All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: