DavidsonCats.com Forum Index DavidsonCats.com
Discuss Davidson College Athletics

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

No-o-o-o-o!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    DavidsonCats.com Forum Index -> Other Schools' Athletics
View previous topic :: View next topic  
DC69Wildcat

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2018 9:54 am    Post subject: No-o-o-o-o! Reply with quote

Currently typing this with my legs crossed.
https://www.si.com/extra-mustard/2018/08/22/wednesday-hot-clicks-bryce-mitchell-ufc-groin-injury-drill Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked
wildforthecats

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2018 9:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Putting the subject line Noooo! in the basketball thread is a no-no. My ACL started hurting.
catnhat

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2018 12:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

WGADAYACL?
DC69Wildcat

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2018 12:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

wildforthecats wrote:
Putting the subject line Noooo! in the basketball thread is a no-no. My ACL started hurting.

Sorry about the subject line, but it sure belongs in the No Limit on Stupid Thread.
wildforthecats

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2018 12:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DC69Wildcat wrote:
wildforthecats wrote:

Sorry about the subject line, but it sure belongs in the No Limit on Stupid Thread.

Laughing

You are a month early to be really scaring folks. Around 9/22 has been the scary day the past two years.
Dr. Bliss

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2018 1:45 pm    Post subject: Re: No-o-o-o-o! Reply with quote

DC69Wildcat wrote:
Currently typing this with my legs crossed.
https://www.si.com/extra-mustard/2018/08/22/wednesday-hot-clicks-bryce-mitchell-ufc-groin-injury-drill Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked

My friend Donna Marie says we are living in a post-literate society. She's right.
i77cat

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2018 6:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Damn it. That kid is a whole lot of fun to watch. Great attitude. I love his responses.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    DavidsonCats.com Forum Index -> Other Schools' Athletics All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: