DavidsonCats.com Forum Index DavidsonCats.com
Discuss Davidson College Athletics

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Opening Pitch

View previous topic :: View next topic  
citycat

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2018 9:52 pm    Post subject: Opening Pitch Reply with quote

Dick Cooke threw the opening pitch at tonight's Knights game. There appeared to be many empty seats, so they could have sold a few more if they, Davidson and the Knights, had let people know this was taking place.

I received an email today thanking my wife and me for our recent gift, so they know how to reach us.

PS. They could do this in Kannapolis and let everyone know. Dick's arm looks as if it has at least one more strike in it. (There were highlights on the 10:00 sports.)

PPS. Channel 3 had better highlights. The pitch looked like a sweeping curve that would have buckled the knees of a left handed batter, but would have caught the plate for a strike call.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    DavidsonCats.com Forum Index -> Baseball All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: