A10 subscription packages

A place to discuss topics which impact all of Davidson's sports
JCDC

A10 subscription packages

Post by JCDC » Sun Nov 13, 2016 8:46 am

I'm curious why Davidson does not have a discounted sports package like a couple of other schools have. The 4-month package is $39.95 but if I choose GW as my school, it costs $29.95. Was that a conscious decision on the school's part?

(For the money paid, I would expect better service too. For me, I was blacked out last evening. For some who did view the game online, the end of the game was cut off. At least can we get better service if it is going to cost more than others pay?

i77cat

Post by i77cat » Sun Nov 13, 2016 10:37 am

I think Dayton still offers the viewing package for free. Great idea. I've watched several things from their campus without having to pay dollars. Very nice service for their fans who are unable to attend in person. Many schools offer some of the events for free. Perhaps Davidson does as well, but I haven't noticed it. We must be broke.
"Here’s what is the elephant in the room. Travis had a bag before. Now everyone has a bag. The Travis Ford recruiting prowess was greatly exaggerated."---SLU fan explaining how NIL took away Ford's recruiting edge