Up next: Charlotte

2017 A-10 Champs! 2017 Chapel Hill Regional Champs!
DC69Wildcat

Up next: Charlotte

Post by DC69Wildcat » Tue Mar 19, 2024 9:42 pm

i77cat wrote:
Tue Mar 19, 2024 4:09 pm
2 Saturday, 1 Sunday. Go Cats.

I only list games, so there is no Up Next for tonight's murder in Kannapolis. That starts at 6 and is on YouTube if anyone is interested.
Now aren't you ashamed of yourself! This game definitely deserves its own thread.

For those who didn't watch the UNCC game and want to find out how it transpired, go to the "Up next: Sienna" thread.
"We were in the center ring the whole night,'' longtime Davidson coach Bob McKillop said. ''We were not on the ropes. We were not on the mat. We were in the center ring slugging away, and we just ran out of time.''

i77cat

Re: Up next: Charlotte

Post by i77cat » Tue Mar 19, 2024 11:20 pm

Ashamed? Nope. We'd looked awful in mid-week games. The way we started the first one, 21 earned runs on 21 hits in the first 3 innings, gave me no hope that we'd compete today. Great win. But we've earned the awful RPI so far this year. Maybe we can battle back and be a top-200 team. I watched most of tonight's game and listened when I couldn't watch.
"Here’s what is the elephant in the room. Travis had a bag before. Now everyone has a bag. The Travis Ford recruiting prowess was greatly exaggerated."---SLU fan explaining how NIL took away Ford's recruiting edge