Up next: at A&T

2017 A-10 Champs! 2017 Chapel Hill Regional Champs!
DC69Wildcat

Re: Up next: at A&T

Post by DC69Wildcat » Sun Mar 17, 2024 8:01 am

ac3983 wrote:
Sun Mar 17, 2024 12:12 am
dorp wrote:
Fri Mar 15, 2024 9:43 am
dorp wrote:
Tue Mar 12, 2024 2:55 pm
Because I have not endured enough pain today, I will likely be in attendance with a JAM1. Hopefully nobody steals his balls this time.
While we were heading out, a foul ball flew out of the stadium in our direction, resting just short of Yanceyville Street along the curb. JAM1 trots over and picks it up. Right behind him is an NC A&T player, out to reclaim the ball. While I understand the economics of the pursuit, this was quite a distance from home plate.
JAM1 still managed to depart with a couple of baseballs the Aggies bench players could not find.
We did leave the dozens (!) of water-logged BP baseballs in the field behind the outfield fence. Someone should have preserved those before they were ruined.
The seating areas of War Memorial Stadium keep getting worse over time.
Are you sure it wasn’t a pitch?
Ouch!
"We were in the center ring the whole night,'' longtime Davidson coach Bob McKillop said. ''We were not on the ropes. We were not on the mat. We were in the center ring slugging away, and we just ran out of time.''

citycat

Re: Up next: at A&T

Post by citycat » Tue Mar 19, 2024 10:12 pm

Since losing to Davidson last Tuesday, A&T has won 4 straight. The swept George Mason over the weekend and beat UNCG tonight.

Their RPI is 140.