Up next: at ASU

2012 SoCon Regular Season Champs!
i77cat

Up next: at ASU

Post by i77cat » Wed Nov 23, 2022 1:06 pm

"Here’s what is the elephant in the room. Travis had a bag before. Now everyone has a bag. The Travis Ford recruiting prowess was greatly exaggerated."---SLU fan explaining how NIL took away Ford's recruiting edge

Bill Cobb
Site Admin

Re: Up next: at ASU

Post by Bill Cobb » Sun Nov 27, 2022 3:57 pm

Davidson's Adenupe hits a follow shot at the buzzer (great effort) and fouled with Cats down 3. Official review to see if she got it off in time.

Refs change their mind and say foul was on floor. Terrible terrible call. They changed their call after they called the shot good. Cats shooting two down by 3.

Cat lose. That one deserves a call by Clunie to someone or another.
"I believe there ought to be a constitutional amendment outlawing Astroturf and the designated hitter."
Crash Davis

i77cat

Post by i77cat » Sun Nov 27, 2022 4:10 pm

"Here’s what is the elephant in the room. Travis had a bag before. Now everyone has a bag. The Travis Ford recruiting prowess was greatly exaggerated."---SLU fan explaining how NIL took away Ford's recruiting edge

GoCats

Post by GoCats » Mon Nov 28, 2022 6:43 pm

Bill Cobb wrote:
Sun Nov 27, 2022 3:57 pm
Davidson's Adenupe hits a follow shot at the buzzer (great effort) and fouled with Cats down 3. Official review to see if she got it off in time.

Refs change their mind and say foul was on floor. Terrible terrible call. They changed their call after they called the shot good. Cats shooting two down by 3.

Cat lose. That one deserves a call by Clunie to someone or another.
+1
"That wasn't an upset tonight," Kansas coach Bill Self said glumly. "They controlled the game," Self said. "They whipped us."
Davidson 80 Kansas 74