Up next: Newberry

2012 SoCon Regular Season Champs!
i77cat

Up next: Newberry

Post by i77cat » Sat Oct 01, 2022 6:29 am

11/3. Exhibition. Go Cats.

But first, training camp-- https://davidsonwildcats.com/news/2022/ ... -camp.aspx
"Here’s what is the elephant in the room. Travis had a bag before. Now everyone has a bag. The Travis Ford recruiting prowess was greatly exaggerated."---SLU fan explaining how NIL took away Ford's recruiting edge

i77cat

Re: Up next: Newberry

Post by i77cat » Sun Oct 30, 2022 12:20 pm

Looks like it's a game for us, not an exhibition. Newberry lists it as a scrimmage. We beat them 53-88 last season. There will be plenty of Australians on the court, even with Evans off of our roster. The Wolves have 3.
"Here’s what is the elephant in the room. Travis had a bag before. Now everyone has a bag. The Travis Ford recruiting prowess was greatly exaggerated."---SLU fan explaining how NIL took away Ford's recruiting edge

i77cat

Post by i77cat » Sun Oct 30, 2022 12:21 pm

Anyone need a ticket?

i77cat

Post by i77cat » Thu Nov 03, 2022 7:05 am

https://davidsonwildcats.com/news/2022/ ... ition.aspx

This article makes it clear that tonight is just an exhibition. Not clear by looking at our schedule. Go Cats.

bvgerd

Post by bvgerd » Thu Nov 03, 2022 7:11 am

Game day!!!! I’m excited to see how we do, I’m pretty optimistic this season with how many returning players we have. Agreed that it would be nice if the schedule itself had also said this was an exhibition game, but we got the news eventually.

i77cat

Post by i77cat » Thu Nov 03, 2022 11:38 am

I see the "Listen" option for our men's games, but not for any ladies' games. Does anyone know if we'll have radio available tonight? Or other nights?

bvgerd

Post by bvgerd » Thu Nov 03, 2022 1:58 pm

I havent seen anything for tonight (or in general) about radio broadcasts, but it looks like at least our non-conference schedule is missing broadcast links for some of the games. For example, high point's website says the game on monday will be available on ESPN+ but our schedule does not.

stevelee

Post by stevelee » Thu Nov 03, 2022 4:48 pm

I'll be there. I got the season ticket on my phone's wallet. I'm glad I don't have to scroll through a bunch of separate game tickets between men, women, football (which I just decided to print out). I will wait until closer to time to put the session tickets for Charleston into the phone.

There is a large antebellum chest in my bedroom. It belonged to my great-grandfather if not any generations earlier. I knew it contained off-season apparel, including basketball related. So I looked in there to find the women's basketball shirt that the team gave me some years back. I found it among an amazing number of Wildcat t-shirts and sweatshirts. You shouldn't wonder why I don't stand up and try to catch more t-shirts at games. I also found my Davidson basketball belt. I'll see whether it still fits. I'll put the red and black watch band on and change the face to the Wildcat logo.

People might mistake me for a sports fan.
Μεγάλη ἡμέρα εἶναι Λύγξ

i77cat

Post by i77cat » Thu Nov 03, 2022 7:03 pm

stevelee

Post by stevelee » Thu Nov 03, 2022 7:27 pm

Derek appears to be talking into a microphone.

They didn’t take up tickets.

The snack bar doesn’t have straws. I trust the Diet Pepsi will wash out of my Women’s Basketball shirt.
Μεγάλη ἡμέρα εἶναι Λύγξ

i77cat

Post by i77cat » Thu Nov 03, 2022 7:54 pm

24-51 at the half.

i77cat

Post by i77cat » Thu Nov 03, 2022 8:28 pm

35-67 after 3. Adenupe's stat line is nice. I was hoping that Doctor would play. With two players already down for the season, we'll need all 12 of our players.

i77cat

Post by i77cat » Thu Nov 03, 2022 9:01 pm

51-85 final.

i77cat

Post by i77cat » Thu Nov 03, 2022 9:19 pm

L, 51-85

Surprised to see that show tonight's event as a loss.